304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
The Uighur language belongs to the Turkic language family. It is spoken by the Uighur people, who are a Turkic ethnic group living mainly in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in China. Uighur is also spoken in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan. The language is written with a modified Cyrillic alphabet.
In this article, we will show you how to download Uighur Basic Phrases For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Uighur Basic Phrases technical specifications first.
|App Name:||Uighur Basic Phrases On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Qvyshift LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
If you want to install the Uighur Basic Phrases for PC without going into hassle, here’s a step by step guide to help you through the installation process:
subjects, select a specific phrase by touching it.
3. The phrase will be displayed along with an audio recording of a native speaker, followed by the Uighur text.
4. Touch the Uighur text to see the pronunciation help.
5. Touch the play button to hear the audio recording of the phrase.
6. To hide the Uighur text, touch the Hide button.
7. To view the English translation of the phrase, touch the Translation button.
8. To view the phonetic transliteration of the phrase, touch the Transliteration button.
9. To view the Romanization of the phrase, touch the Romanization button.
10. To hide all the buttons, touch the Hide buttons.
Military-related Uighur phrases for language learners. With Uighur text and audio.
Using this app, you can select an English phrase and view its translation and how to pronounce it in Uighur.
This app was originally developed as an entry to the 2010 CIO/G6 “Apps for the Army” competition, and it is based on the modules publicly available online from the U.S. Defense Language Institute. While this app’s subject matter relates mainly to military topics, the app is broadly useful with content relating to a range of topics.
• Easy to use
• Native speaker audio
• Dictionary lookup
• Pronunciation help: Transliteration/Romanization text
• Over 600 phrases
• Voice-based lookup (speak the phrase you want in English)
• Good for language learning, or as a reference
This app is part of a series of phrasebook apps published for many different languages and dialects. Phrasebooks in the series are available as “basic” and “medical” variants.
• Text may be exported as Anki flash cards
• Works offline: No network connection is required
• Search bar for quick vocabulary lookup
• No login or registration needed
• Dark background color minimizes eye strain
Many of the languages covered by this series of phrasebook apps are under-resourced, with translation apps and dictionaries not widely available from other sources.
Commands, Warnings and Instructions
Helpful Words, Phrases and Questions
Greetings and Introductions
Days of the Week/Time
Descriptions (Colors, Shapes, Sizes, Tastes, Qualities, Quantities)
Food and Sanitation
Fuel and Maintenance
Medical Terms/Parts of the Body
Customs (Port of Entry)
General Military Terms
Mine Warfare Terms
How to use
1. Choose a subject category from the menu. That category will be expanded.
2. From the expanded list of phrases shown, tap on the phrase you want.
3. On the phrase detail page, the Uighur phrase is shown alongside its pronunciation and the equivalent English phrase. Press the Play button to hear the audio pronunciation by a native speaker.
• U.S. military service members
• Doctors, nurses, and medical professionals
• Aid workers
Languages and dialects available in this series
Albanian, Algerian, Amharic, Azeri, Baluchi, Bengali, Bosnian, Burmese, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chavacano, Croatian, Czech, Dari, Egyptian, Emirati, French, Gan (Jiangxinese), Georgian, Gujarati, Haitian, Hassaniya, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian (Bahasa), Iraqi, Japanese, Javanese, Jordanian, Kashmiri, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean (North), Kosovar (Albanian), Kurmanji, Kyrgyz, Lebanese, Libyan, Lingala, Malay, Mandarin, Mongolian, Moroccan, Nepali, Palestinian, Pashto (Afghanistan), Pashto (Pakistan), Persian-Farsi, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Europe), Punjabi, Quechua, Russian, Saudi, Serbian, Sindhi, Somali, Sorani, Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Venezuela), Sudanese, Swahili, Syrian, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamashek, Tamil, Tausug, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Tunisian, Turkish, Turkmen, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Shanghainese, Yakan, Yemeni, Yoruba
Making flash cards: Launch app and choose “Flash cards” from the menu in the top corner, and follow the prompts.
We have learned a lot of Uighur phrases in this application. We have learned how to say hello, goodbye, thank you, and I’m sorry in Uighur. We have also learned some useful phrases for traveling in Uighur. We have also learned about the culture and the people of Uighur. We hope that this application has helped us learn more about the Uighur people and their culture.
This concludes our article on Uighur Basic Phrases Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Uighur Basic Phrases for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This Uighur Basic Phrases” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “Uighur Basic Phrases” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “Appxpc”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “Uighur Basic Phrases”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “Uighur Basic Phrases”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.