304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
For as long as I can remember, my period has been a source of anxiety and frustration. I have always been irregular, and my cramps have been debilitating. I have tried every remedy out there: heating pads, Advil, birth control, you name it. But nothing has really helped. So, when I was given the opportunity to keep a menstrual diary, I was hesitant. But I decided to give it a try.
What I found was that tracking my period was actually really helpful. It allowed me to see patterns in my cycle that I had never seen before. I was also able to identify triggers for my cramps and irregularity. And, most importantly, keeping a menstrual diary made me feel like I was
In this article, we will show you how to download My Menstrual Diary For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at My Menstrual Diary technical specifications first.
Baskaran Arunasalam is the developer of this My Menstrual Diary application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2154348+ users of this app. The My Menstrual Diary app rating is currently 3.4.5.
It was last updated on Nov 25, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
professional medical advice. If you have any concerns, please consult your doctor.
1. The app. is simple and easy to use.
2. It monitors your periods and calculates the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
3. You can record your periods, the duration and the interval in the calendar.
4. The next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
5. The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed.
6. You can set a number of alerts.
7. The app. is password protected.
8. It is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular.
9. If you have any concerns, please consult your doctor.
10. The app. has over 3,000,000 downloads worldwide.
|App Name:||My Menstrual Diary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Baskaran Arunasalam|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Do you want to install the My Menstrual Diary on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
** Over 3,000,000 downloads worldwide **
A very simple and easy to use app. to monitor your periods, determine the date of ovulation and the fertile period.
My Menstrual Diary is a simple and easy to use yet comprehensive app. to monitor your periods. It also calculates the time of ovulation and your fertile period. Designed for Android Phones, this app. helps you plan your activities better.
A lot of thought has gone into the process of making this app. simply useful and not too cumbersome to use. It is not overburdened with too many complicated features, making it difficult and confusing.
What’s New in this Update:
1. There is a Personal Notes Window for you to write your health notes.
2. You can switch off determining the ovulation date and the fertile period if you do not require this.
• You will be able to record your periods in the calendar. You can record whether you have spotting, light, moderate or heavy flow.
• Your next period will be highlighted based on the average interval of the last 3 periods.
• The day of ovulation and your fertile period for the month will be displayed so you can take the necessary action.
• All the previous periods, the duration and the interval will be displayed in the History Window.
• There is a brief description on what is a normal period, an abnormal period, how the calculation of the ovulation day is made and hence the fertile period. See the Notes Window.
• You can set a number of alerts:
o Alerting you from 3 days before your possible next period.
o Alerting you of the fertile period.
• This app is password protected
Please note that this application is based on the assumption that your periods are fairly regular. The date of your next period and the fertile period will not be accurate if you have very irregular periods.
My Menstrual Diary is a very useful app. to monitor your periods. It provides valuable information. However, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
Improvements made in the display of the HomeScreen
I have been using the My Menstrual Diary application for a while now and it has been a great way to keep track of my menstrual cycle. I really like that I can track my symptoms, moods, and flow. This application has been a great way to help me keep track of my health.
This concludes our article on My Menstrual Diary Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or My Menstrual Diary for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This My Menstrual Diary” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “My Menstrual Diary” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “Appxpc”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “My Menstrual Diary”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “My Menstrual Diary”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.