304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
Have you ever wished you could have a conversation with your computer? With My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS), that’s now possible! My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS) is a powerful, yet easy-to-use text-to-speech converter that lets you listen to your documents, e-mails, or web pages with a natural, human-sounding voice. My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS) is the perfect tool for students, professionals, busy moms, and anyone who wants to save time and keep their hands free.
In this article, we will show you how to download My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS) For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS) technical specifications first.
|App Name:||My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||My Voice App|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
If you want to install the My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS) for PC without going into hassle, here’s a step by step guide to help you through the installation process:
priorities. My Voice is free to download and use, with no irritating adverts or in-app purchases.
1. Supports over 30 languages
2. Choose from male or female voices
3. Banked your own voice? My Voice supports personal banked voices
4. Phrases are highlighted as they are spoken
5. Favourite phrases – save phrases to your favourites so you can quickly access them later
6. Categories – create your own categories and save words and phrases into them so you can group common phrases together
7. Change the pitch & speed of your chosen Text To Speech (TTS) voice to get it just right
8. Choose to always speak at maximum volume – great in noisy situations!
9. [Premium Feature] Clear text after speaking it
10. [Premium Feature] Speak each word as you type it
My Voice, a simple Text To Speech (TTS) app, helps you to find your voice again. Simply enter your desired text, and let My Voice speak it aloud for you, using your chosen Text To Speech (TTS) engine.
My Voice Text To Speech (TTS) supports over 30 languages, depending on your device settings. Please see the bottom of this description for a full list.
My Voice is featured by the MNDA (Motor Neurone Disease Association) as a recommended communication aid.
The My Voice developer has recently won a BIMA100 award for the app, in the Tech For Good (sponsored by Microsoft) category!
Visit our website to learn more: https://myvoiceapp.org/
Speech & Voices:
• Pause and Resume speech. Depending on your TTS engine, device OS level, and other settings, this functionality may be Play/Stop
• Words or Sentences are highlighted as they are spoken
• Choose from over 30 voice languages
• Choose a regional dialect for your chosen language
• Includes male and female voices where possible
• Download your phrases as Audio files in MP3 format – with your voice settings applied!
• Banked your own voice? My Voice supports personal banked voices, such as a Model Talker voice!
• Favourite phrases – save phrases to your favourites so you can quickly access them later
• Categories – create your own categories and save words and phrases into them so you can group common phrases together
• Change the pitch & speed of your chosen Text To Speech (TTS) voice to get it just right
• Choose to always speak at maximum volume – great in noisy situations!
• [Premium Feature] Clear text after speaking it
• [Premium Feature] Speak each word as you type it
• [Premium Feature] Enhanced delete options available
• Adjust text size and opacity to suit your needs
• Choose between Light or Dark Theme
• And more!
We have tried to develop this app with accessibility in mind, with simplicity and ease of use as top priorities. The app features content descriptions for all major functions, as well as adhering to minimum touch target size guidelines and other accessible design guidelines.
The My Voice Text To Speech (TTS) app is developed as a labour of love and passion – someone close to the developer has a terminal illness which causes speech difficulties, and that’s where this project was born. If you’d like to leave feedback or ask questions, please do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Full List of Supported Voice Languages when using Google Text To Speech Engine (TTS) as default*:
Cantonese (Hong Kong)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Korean (South Korea)
Norwegian Bokmal (Norway)
Sinhala (Sri Lanka)
Spanish (United States)
*Note that the list of languages available on your device will depend on your default Text To Speech (TTS) engine. For best results, we recommend using the Google Text To Speech (TTS) engine as default, which you can change in your device settings. If you use an alternative Text To Speech (TTS) engine, such as Samsung, My Voice will still work, but your list of supported languages will be different and not as extensive.
– Saving voice clips to file now works on all API levels and complies with Googles new Scoped Storage policies!
– Enhanced Get Help to enable users to jump straight into TTS Engine settings to change the Preferred Engine
– Added new banners to encourage users to use the Google Test To Speech Engine
– Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
My Voice is a TTS application that reads text aloud. It is a great tool for students, professionals, and anyone who wants to increase their reading comprehension and fluency. My Voice is easy to use and has a wide variety of voices and languages to choose from.
This concludes our article on My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS) Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS) for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of “This My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS)” to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for “My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS)” and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at “Appxpc”, we also don’t use our own server to download the “My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS)”. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the “My Voice – Text To Speech (TTS)”.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.