304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
MyLifeOrganized is a to-do list manager that helps you keep track of everything in your life. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized and productive. With MyLifeOrganized, you can create custom to-do lists, set due dates and priorities, and track your progress. MyLifeOrganized is the perfect tool for managing your busy life.
In this article, we will show you how to download MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List technical specifications first.
www.mylifeorganized.net is the developer of this MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 511571+ users of this app. The MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Jul 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
So, you’ve got to install the MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List on your Windows computer. Using an emulator called “Nox Player”, you can easily install the MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List.
|App Name:||MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
: create new tasks from pre-defined templates
1. MLO is the most flexible and powerful task management software for getting your to-dos finally done.
2. MLO leads to a new level of productivity – you can manage not only tasks but projects, habits and even life goals.
3. MLO is designed to strike a balance between the simple and the complex, coming with optional contexts, tags, stars, flags, reminders, dates, priorities, completely customizable filters and views.
4. MLO is particularly suited for those who are truly serious about personal task management.
5. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and generates a simple list containing only the next actions that require your immediate attention.
6. This list is updated auto-magically once you complete a task, drive to a new location, or simply if it is dinner time.
7. Sync across mobile and desktop
8. Add even more power to your task management – use MLO Cloud service* to sync automatically with the world-class Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized**.
9. You can sync your to-do lists with multiple devices, share a single task list, or collaborate with other people.
10. Join the users who sync more than 65 million of their to-dos via the secure
MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is the most flexible and powerful task management software for getting your to-dos finally done.
Why MLO is what you need
MLO leads to a new level of productivity — you can manage not only tasks but projects, habits and even life goals. Designed to strike a balance between the simple and the complex, MLO comes with optional contexts, tags, stars, flags, reminders, dates, priorities, completely customizable filters and views that make MLO flexible enough to adapt to your own system for managing your tasks. It is particularly suited for those who are truly serious about personal task management.
Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and generates a simple list containing only the next actions that require your immediate attention. This list is updated auto-magically once you complete a task, drive to a new location, or simply if it is dinner time.
Sync across mobile and desktop
Add even more power to your task management — use MLO Cloud service* to sync automatically with the world-class Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized**. You can sync your to-do lists with multiple devices, share a single task list, or collaborate with other people. Join the users who sync more than 65 million of their to-dos via the secure and robust MyLifeOrganized Cloud Sync Service! Alternatively, sync directly over your own private Wi-Fi or work completely offline.
Most MLO features are FREE forever:
• Unlimited hierarchy of tasks and subtasks: organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks until you have reasonably sized actions
• Full GTD® (Getting Things Done®) support
• Next Actions: automatically get a list of tasks that require your attention now
• MLO Smart To-Do List Sorting using the priorities of the task and its parents
• Filter actions by context
• Inbox for rapid task entry
• Starred tasks
• Zoom: focus on a specific branch of tasks
• Templates for a quick start with different task management systems such as GTD®, FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow
PRO features, FREE for the first 21 days:
• Complete tasks from your list in a specific order
• Calendar view: measure your daily workload
• Project tracking
• Nearby view: get a list of actions for your current GPS location, with reminders as you reach or leave the location
• Custom views with filtering, sorting and grouping, to match the system that works for you
• Recurring and regenerating tasks
• Rapid task entry with advanced parsing: add tasks with ready-made properties using the app, widget or Google Assistant
• Workspaces (tabs): switch quickly between projects or views
• Dependencies: MLO can work with sequential and parallel projects, holding up tasks that can not start until other tasks are finished
• Review: flag tasks for regular review to add new subtasks or change priorities
• Floating Promoted Action Button: add a new task or perform another action from anywhere on the screen
• Customizable widgets
• Actions from the notification area
• Password protection, and many more
Upgrade to PRO to continue using advanced features after the trial expires.
MLO offers free support at email@example.com and the active user forum on Google Groups. If you have any questions, our support team and members of the user group will be glad to help you!
Follow us for updates and useful tips:
*MLO Cloud is a low-cost, subscription-based service allowing you to sync your to-do lists wirelessly between different platforms.
**MyLifeOrganized for Desktop to-do list app is sold separately.
* added Spanish language
* cloud files are now divided into groups “My Cloud Files” and “Shared with me”
* added advanced filter switch in view settings
* bug fixes and stability improvements
After using MyLifeOrganized for to-do lists for the past few months, I have found that it is an incredibly helpful tool. It is easy to use and has helped me to be more organized and productive. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for a way to get their life organized and improve their productivity.
This concludes our article on MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appxpc, we also don’t use our own server to download the MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MyLifeOrganized: To-Do List.
If you have any query about the app or about appxpc, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.